Sunday, May 13, 2007

Love, Your Baby Girl

Dreams come true…

First of all, I need and truly want to express my gratitude for two very special and important people in my life, my parents. Without you two I would not have been able to have this experience. You supported me from the first day that I learned about Semester at Sea and still continue to be my biggest fan. Even though there was no way to truly prepare for what I did, you nurtured me with your love and wisdom. Without that I know I would have been far less ready to see the things that I saw and do the things that I did. Even though we were separated with distance and time, I feel that now more than ever that I am closer to you. My love and appreciation for you is deeper, stronger. I do not know what else to say…there are no words to articulate what is in my heart. So I will wait to see you in San Diego and I will give you a long awaited hug.

I love you more than anything in the world.

Love,

Your Baby Girl

No comments: