Thursday, January 18, 2007

17 Days to go!



There are 17 days to go until I set sail for Semester at Sea on the MV Explorer!

My 100 day itinerary includes:
  1. Nassau, Bahamas
  2. San Juan, Puerto Rico
  3. Salvador, Brazil
  4. Cape Town, South Africa
  5. Port Louis, Mauritius
  6. Chennai, India
  7. Penang, Malaysia
  8. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
  9. Hong Kong, China
  10. Qingdao, China
  11. Kobe, Japan
  12. Honolulu, Hawaii
  13. San Diego, California

I left San Diego on the 22 of December, 2006 and on the 14 of May I will have gone around the world, literally...one more dream came true!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my smidge... I just want to let you know, that I really relly miss you... Love always and forever, Mel :)

Anonymous said...

Katie, We are so very proud of you. You have a wonderful time and learn lots. Love you

Mama

Anonymous said...

We are so very excited for you. Enjoy your time and have fun. Make everyday count. You are a very special young woman. Your Dad says that you will be full of experiences as your suitcases are....